- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Initial State: The Internet of A-HA!
Turn sensor and event data into the information that matters to you. Check out examples of how to build practical Internet of Things applications that you won’t be able to live without.
Initial State is a company providing an interesting solution to integrate the IoT devices and sensors with a “business intelligence” platform. You can store and analyse historical data, monitor and trigger events and set up actions, real-time monitor your devices.
The free-plan is perfect for makers and DIYers, while there are interesting offers for enterprises. An e-learning platform is available to learn making your IoT. Compatible with Raspberry, Arduino and the main widespread boards.
On their blog, a lot of interesting ready-to-make IoT projects.
Website Initial State