- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Initial State: The Internet of A-HA!
Turn sensor and event data into the information that matters to you. Check out examples of how to build practical Internet of Things applications that you won’t be able to live without.
Initial State is a company providing an interesting solution to integrate the IoT devices and sensors with a “business intelligence” platform. You can store and analyse historical data, monitor and trigger events and set up actions, real-time monitor your devices.
The free-plan is perfect for makers and DIYers, while there are interesting offers for enterprises. An e-learning platform is available to learn making your IoT. Compatible with Raspberry, Arduino and the main widespread boards.
On their blog, a lot of interesting ready-to-make IoT projects.
Website Initial State