- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Initial State: The Internet of A-HA!
Turn sensor and event data into the information that matters to you. Check out examples of how to build practical Internet of Things applications that you won’t be able to live without.
Initial State is a company providing an interesting solution to integrate the IoT devices and sensors with a “business intelligence” platform. You can store and analyse historical data, monitor and trigger events and set up actions, real-time monitor your devices.
The free-plan is perfect for makers and DIYers, while there are interesting offers for enterprises. An e-learning platform is available to learn making your IoT. Compatible with Raspberry, Arduino and the main widespread boards.
On their blog, a lot of interesting ready-to-make IoT projects.
Website Initial State