- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Initial State: The Internet of A-HA!
Turn sensor and event data into the information that matters to you. Check out examples of how to build practical Internet of Things applications that you won’t be able to live without.
Initial State is a company providing an interesting solution to integrate the IoT devices and sensors with a “business intelligence” platform. You can store and analyse historical data, monitor and trigger events and set up actions, real-time monitor your devices.
The free-plan is perfect for makers and DIYers, while there are interesting offers for enterprises. An e-learning platform is available to learn making your IoT. Compatible with Raspberry, Arduino and the main widespread boards.
On their blog, a lot of interesting ready-to-make IoT projects.
Website Initial State