- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 10 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 10 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
How to use Deep Learning when you have Limited Data
One common barrier for using deep learning to solve problems is the amount of data needed to train a model. The requirement of large data arises because of a large number of parameters in the model that machines have to learn.
nanonets.ai help builds Machine Learning with fewer data.
A few examples of number of parameters in these recent models are: