- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
How to use Deep Learning when you have Limited Data
One common barrier for using deep learning to solve problems is the amount of data needed to train a model. The requirement of large data arises because of a large number of parameters in the model that machines have to learn.
nanonets.ai help builds Machine Learning with fewer data.
A few examples of number of parameters in these recent models are: