- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
How to Control DC Motors Rotation ?
This project demonstrates how to implement the system for only one motor.
Actually robots require more than one motor. That’s why I developed software that can deal with up to four motors simultaneously. And that’s also the reason I chose a microcontroler more powerfull than a UNO and I chose ATMega 2560