- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
How nRF24L01+ Wireless Module Works and Interfaces with Arduino
Having two or more Arduino boards be able to communicate with each other wirelessly over a distance opens lots of possibilities like remotely monitoring sensor data, controlling robots, home automation and the list goes on. And when it comes down to having inexpensive yet reliable 2-way RF solutions, no one does a better job than nRF24L01+ transceiver module from Nordic Semiconductor.
nRF24L01+ (plus) transceiver module can often be obtained online for less than two dollars, making it one of the most inexpensive data communication options that you can get. And best of all, these modules are super tiny, allowing you to incorporate a wireless interface into almost any project.