- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
How Accelerometer works?
Ever wondered how your smartphone knows up from down! It’s one of the coolest features of today’s smartphones. They all got a tiny device called Accelerometer built into the circuitry which can sense when you tilt it from side to side. That’s how your smartphone automatically figures out when to switch the screen layout from portrait to landscape.
Accelerometers are widely used in cost sensitive, low power, motion and tilt sensing applications like Mobile devices, Gaming systems, Disk drive protection, Image stabilization and Sports & health devices.
Let’s take a closer look at what they are, what they do, and how they work.
Pingback: How Accelerometer works? - Open Electronics - Amazonsearch.io