- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
How Accelerometer works?
Ever wondered how your smartphone knows up from down! It’s one of the coolest features of today’s smartphones. They all got a tiny device called Accelerometer built into the circuitry which can sense when you tilt it from side to side. That’s how your smartphone automatically figures out when to switch the screen layout from portrait to landscape.
Accelerometers are widely used in cost sensitive, low power, motion and tilt sensing applications like Mobile devices, Gaming systems, Disk drive protection, Image stabilization and Sports & health devices.
Let’s take a closer look at what they are, what they do, and how they work.