- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
How Accelerometer works?
Ever wondered how your smartphone knows up from down! It’s one of the coolest features of today’s smartphones. They all got a tiny device called Accelerometer built into the circuitry which can sense when you tilt it from side to side. That’s how your smartphone automatically figures out when to switch the screen layout from portrait to landscape.
Accelerometers are widely used in cost sensitive, low power, motion and tilt sensing applications like Mobile devices, Gaming systems, Disk drive protection, Image stabilization and Sports & health devices.
Let’s take a closer look at what they are, what they do, and how they work.