- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D Designing
3D modeling tools and software enable you to turn your ideas into beautiful 3D models and prototypes. Widely used in industries like 3D printing, animation, gaming, architecture, and industrial design, 3D designs are vital components of digital production.
Here below you can find the best mobile apps for 3D designing and sketching in summary:
- 3D creationist: is the simplest app to create 3D models.
- Gravity Sketch: is a 3D creation iPad app which is free, fun, and absolutely enjoyable.
- Morphi: gives you the freedom to design without WiFi or mouse. Just open the app and start stretching, visualizing, inventing, and prototyping.
- uMake: It is an award-winning next generation design tool that is powerful and simple.
- Autoq3D: is the application made for you to create sculptures in 3D by providing a convenient and intuitive workspace.
- Scoutplus: It works with Autodesk 123 Sclupt+ that makes your 3D creations very powerful. Is a professional 3D creator
- 123D Design: it’s amazing 3D printable designs right on your iPad with 123D Design. Having this application allows you to make 3D creation easily.
- Keyplan 3d: is a free and amazing app for creating 3D home designs by iPad and iPhone. Just save your project on iCloud for editing it later.