- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D Designing
3D modeling tools and software enable you to turn your ideas into beautiful 3D models and prototypes. Widely used in industries like 3D printing, animation, gaming, architecture, and industrial design, 3D designs are vital components of digital production.
Here below you can find the best mobile apps for 3D designing and sketching in summary:
- 3D creationist: is the simplest app to create 3D models.
- Gravity Sketch: is a 3D creation iPad app which is free, fun, and absolutely enjoyable.
- Morphi: gives you the freedom to design without WiFi or mouse. Just open the app and start stretching, visualizing, inventing, and prototyping.
- uMake: It is an award-winning next generation design tool that is powerful and simple.
- Autoq3D: is the application made for you to create sculptures in 3D by providing a convenient and intuitive workspace.
- Scoutplus: It works with Autodesk 123 Sclupt+ that makes your 3D creations very powerful. Is a professional 3D creator
- 123D Design: it’s amazing 3D printable designs right on your iPad with 123D Design. Having this application allows you to make 3D creation easily.
- Keyplan 3d: is a free and amazing app for creating 3D home designs by iPad and iPhone. Just save your project on iCloud for editing it later.