- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Ultrasonic Distance Display ISD1820 Voice Alarm System with Arduino
This Ultrasonic Distance Display ISD1820 Voice Alarm System is based on ICStation UNO.It works under 5V power supply, uses the Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Transducer Sensor to detect the distance between the Module and the measured object. When the Ultrasonic Module detects the distance is larger than the maximum, the loudspeaker will not alarm. When the Ultrasonic Module detects the distance is smaller than the maximum, the loudspeaker will alarm. The distance data will be displayed on the LCD1602.This system can be made easily with low cost and it is suitable for automobile and Workshop and so on.
1)When start up, the hardware initializes, the LCD1602 displays the interface we set before.
2)When the Ultrasonic Module detects that the distance is larger than the maximum, the loudspeaker does not alarm.
3)When the Ultrasonic detects the distance is smaller than the maximum, the loudspeaker alarms.
4)Use the ISD1802 Voice Module to change the alarm voice content.
Step 1: Connect the 5V Power Supply and the GND of the ICStation UNO to the Bread Board.
The red line is for power supply, the black one is for GND.
Step 2: Connect the 1602LCD to the Bread Board.
Step 3: Connect the 1602LCD to the ICStation UNO.
Step 4: Connect the Ultrasonic Module to the Bread Board.
Step 5: Connect the ISD1802 Voice Module.
Step 6: Connect the loudspeaker.
Step 7: Video to show effect
Bill of Materials:
4.1×5V Power Supply
Software & Code Snippets: