- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Ultrasonic Distance Display ISD1820 Voice Alarm System with Arduino
This Ultrasonic Distance Display ISD1820 Voice Alarm System is based on ICStation UNO.It works under 5V power supply, uses the Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Transducer Sensor to detect the distance between the Module and the measured object. When the Ultrasonic Module detects the distance is larger than the maximum, the loudspeaker will not alarm. When the Ultrasonic Module detects the distance is smaller than the maximum, the loudspeaker will alarm. The distance data will be displayed on the LCD1602.This system can be made easily with low cost and it is suitable for automobile and Workshop and so on.
1)When start up, the hardware initializes, the LCD1602 displays the interface we set before.
2)When the Ultrasonic Module detects that the distance is larger than the maximum, the loudspeaker does not alarm.
3)When the Ultrasonic detects the distance is smaller than the maximum, the loudspeaker alarms.
4)Use the ISD1802 Voice Module to change the alarm voice content.
5)Use the LCD1602 to display the distance between the Ultrasonic Module and measured object.
Step 1: Connect the 5V Power Supply and the GND of the ICStation UNO to the Bread Board.
The red line is for power supply, the black one is for GND.
Step 2: Connect the 1602LCD to the Bread Board.
Step 3: Connect the 1602LCD to the ICStation UNO.
Step 4: Connect the Ultrasonic Module to the Bread Board.
Step 5: Connect the ISD1802 Voice Module.
Step 6: Connect the loudspeaker.
Step 7: Video to show effect
Bill of Materials:
1.1×ICStation ATMEGA328 UNO V3.0 R3 Board Compatible Arduino UNO R3
2.1×830 Point Solderless PCB Bread Board MB-102 Test DIY
3.18×Breadboard Plug Wire Cable Tire
4.1×5V Power Supply
5.1×For Arduino Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Transducer Sensor
6.1×8Ω 0.5W Small Trumpet 36mm Diameter Loudspeaker
7.1×ISD1820 Voice Board Sound Recording Module on-board Microphone
8.1×1602A HD44780 Character LCD Display Module LCM Blue Backlight
Software & Code Snippets: