- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Temperature Detecting Heating Control System with Arduino Mega2560
To help electronic DIY hobbyists, will show you how to use Temperature Detecting Heating Control System with Arduino Mega2560.
The temperature detecting heating control system works with DC5V voltage. This system uses DS18B20 temperature detection chip as the external detection equipment.
It works according to the external temperature collected by DS18B20. The system can make the heater work according to the temperature which has been setted. When the actual temperature is lower than the setting temperature, the heater begins to heat to make the temperature go up. When the heating temperature is not lower than the setting temperature, the heater stops working, the buzzer will alarm.
Step 1: Schematic Diagram
Step 2: Power Supply Line & GND Line
Plug +5V power supply and GND to the bread board from the ICSTATION MEGA development board, and the red bread wire is used as supply line, the black one as GND line.
Step 3: LCD1602
Plug LCD 1602 into the bread board, and use the DuPont thread to draw forth the digital tube pins.
Step 4: Digital Tube & MEGA2560
According to the schematic diagram, connect the pins of 4bit Digital Tube with the pins of ICSTATION MEGA development board.
Step 5: Place the Buzzer
The two sides connect with GND and +5V
The middle board development board connects to the pin 12.
Step 6: Connection of DS18B20 & Keyboad
Step 7: Connection of the Relay Module
The relay VCC and GND respectively connect to the bread board “+” “-”, and connect to the development board pin 13.
Step 8: Installation of Keyboard
Step 9: Finished and Testing
Bill of Materials:
1 x ICStation ATMEGA2560 Mega2560 R3 Board Compatible Arduino or Arduino Mega
1 x 830 Point Solderless PCB Bread Board MB-102 Test DIY
1 x 1 Channel 5V Relay Module For PIC ARM AVR DSP SRD-05VDC-SL-C
1 x Active Buzzer Module for Arduino
39pcs Breadboard Plug Wire Cable Tire
2 x 12X12X5mm Tact Switches 4 Legs
1K ohm 1/4W 1% Accuracy Metal Film Resistor
1602A HD44780 Character LCD Display Module LCM Blue Backlight