- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 8 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Self-setting Digital Plate Counter Based on Arduino ATMEGA2560
ICStation Team introduce you this Self-setting Digital Plate Counter with ICStation ATMEGA2560. The digital plate counter works under DC5V. This system makes use of the infrared correlation sensor to collect information of the times that the object passed. The information will display on the 4bit Digital Tube after being analyzed and handled by ICStation Mega. The system can record the times that the object has passed the sensor. What’s more, it has the function of pausing and resetting.
Step 1: Function
1) When the starting-up system initializes, the infrared correlation sensor stays in an inactive state, while the system is in a suspensive state.
2) Press key 1 to turn on the infrared correlation sensor, the system begins to work at this time that it records the times that object passes the inducing field of the sensor.(Press key 1 again to paause recording.)
3) Press key 2 to reset number that has been recorded.
Step 2: Lead to the power supply line and GND
From the ICSTATION MEGA , plug +5V power supply and GND to the bread board. And the red bread wire is for supply line, while the black one is GND line.
Step 3: The connection of the 4bit digetal tube
(1) Plug the 4bit Digital Tube into the bread board, and use the DuPont wire to draw forth the digital tube pin.
(2) According to the schematic diagram, connect the pins of 4bit Digital Tube with the pins of ICSTATION MEGA
Step 4: The connection of keys
Plug the keys into icstation board. (Connect key 1 to pin A0, key 2 to pin A1)
Step 5: The connection of infrared correlation sensor module
Connect infrared correlation sensor module VCC to icstation board +5V, GND to icstation board pin 11,
OUT to pin 12.
Step 6: The final diagram
Step 7: The demo figure of the experiment effect
Step 6: Video for reference
Bill of Materials:
1. 1 x ICStation ATMEGA2560 Mega2560 R3 Board Compatible Arduino
2. 1 x 830 Point Solderless PCB Bread Board MB-102 Test DIY
3. 1 x Correlation Photoelectric Infrared Count Sensor Module
4. 39 x 65pcs Breadboard Plug Wire Cable Tire
5. 2 x 12X12X5mm Tact Switches 4 Legs
6. 2 x 100pcs 1K ohm 1/4W 1% Accuracy Metal Film Resistor
7. 1 x +5VDC power supply
8.1 x Common Cathode 4bit Digital Tube 0.36in. Red LED
Software & Code Snippets:
Code for reference: