- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
pedalSHIELD Arduino Guitar Pedal
pedalSHIELD is a programmable Arduino Open Source & Open Hardware guitar pedal made for guitarists, hackers and programmers. Users can program and share their own effects in C/C++.
pedalSHIELD is a programmable Arduino guitar pedal. It is Open Source & Open Hardware and made for guitarists, hackers and coders. Users can program and share their own effects in C/C++ or download ready effects from the online library.
It is designed to be a platform to learn about guitar effects, digital signal processing, synthesizers and experiment without deep knowledge in electronics or programming. The pedal features three programmable potentiometers, two toggle switches, a blue led and the footpedal switch (3PDT true bypass). The shield plugs directly into an Arduino DUE. The schematics and the parts list are public, it was completely designed in KiCad which is an open source electronics CAD design suite.
Bill of Materials:
Download the BOM
Pingback: pedalSHIELD Arduino Guitar Pedal | Open Source ...
Pingback: IoT | Pearltrees