- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- The cheapest Arduino alternative: PRO MIDI 1284PPosted 1 month ago
- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 months ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 2 months ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 6 months ago
pedalSHIELD Arduino Guitar Pedal
pedalSHIELD is a programmable Arduino Open Source & Open Hardware guitar pedal made for guitarists, hackers and programmers. Users can program and share their own effects in C/C++.
pedalSHIELD is a programmable Arduino guitar pedal. It is Open Source & Open Hardware and made for guitarists, hackers and coders. Users can program and share their own effects in C/C++ or download ready effects from the online library.
It is designed to be a platform to learn about guitar effects, digital signal processing, synthesizers and experiment without deep knowledge in electronics or programming. The pedal features three programmable potentiometers, two toggle switches, a blue led and the footpedal switch (3PDT true bypass). The shield plugs directly into an Arduino DUE. The schematics and the parts list are public, it was completely designed in KiCad which is an open source electronics CAD design suite.
Bill of Materials:
Download the BOM