- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
ICWatch: DIY Your Unique Smart Wearable Watch Based on Arduino
ICWatch is a DIY Watch which combined the sensor modules or the wireless equipment with the watch.
You can use it as a kind of DIY watch and development board which can be connect to extended equipments. Whats more, customers can use it to DIY a unique smart watch easily with your own imagination!
The wristwatch is made of Silicone material which does no harm to skin, more comfortable. And different color of the wristwatch for choosing.
It’s with Multi interfaces (IIC、SPI、ADC2、ADC3) to connect more modules.
It has the SPIdownload interface which can connect to the downloader to download program. You even can remold it to develop your own products.
Bill of Materials:
It uses the IIC interface between the PCB and the 0.96〞OLED.
Software & Code Snippets:
Code for reference: