- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
ICWatch: DIY Your Unique Smart Wearable Watch Based on Arduino
ICWatch is a DIY Watch which combined the sensor modules or the wireless equipment with the watch.
You can use it as a kind of DIY watch and development board which can be connect to extended equipments. Whats more, customers can use it to DIY a unique smart watch easily with your own imagination!
The wristwatch is made of Silicone material which does no harm to skin, more comfortable. And different color of the wristwatch for choosing.
It’s with Multi interfaces (IIC、SPI、ADC2、ADC3) to connect more modules.
It has the SPIdownload interface which can connect to the downloader to download program. You even can remold it to develop your own products.
Bill of Materials:
It uses the IIC interface between the PCB and the 0.96〞OLED.
Software & Code Snippets:
Code for reference: