- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Human Body Infrared Smoke Temperature Alarm System with Arduino
The Human Body Infrared Smoke Temperature Alarm System works under the DC 5v voltage and uses the DH11 Temperature Module to detect the room temperature. When the module detects the temperature is higher than the maximum, the buzzer alarms and the red LED lights. When the MQ2 Smoke Sensor detects the smoke concentrations which is beyond the maximum , the buzzer alarms and the yellow LED lights. When the Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor detects the human movement, the Buzzer alarms and the blue LED lights. This system is a simple Smoke Temperature Alarm System which can be made simple at low cost and it suitable for warehouse and factory and so on.
1) When start up, the 1602 LCD Board displays the setting interface.
2) Use two keys to set the maximum and minimum temperature.
3) When the DH11 detects the temperature is lower than the maximum, the buzzer dose not alarm, the red led dose
4) When the DH11 detects the temperature is higher than the maximum, the buzzer alarms, the red LED lights.
5) When the MQ2 detects the smoke concentrations which is lower than the maximum, the buzzer does not alarm
while the yellow LED does not light.
6) When the MQ2 detects the smoke concentrations which is higher than the maximum, the buzzer alarms, and the
yellow LED lights.
7) When the Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor does not detect the human movement, the buzzer will not alarm, the LCD1602 board displays RT:N.
8) When the Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor detects the human movement, the buzzer will alarm, the
LCD1602 board displays RT:Y.
Step 1: Connect the 5v Voltage and the GND of the ICSTATION MEGA
Connect the 5v Voltage and the GND of the ICSTATION MEGA to the Breadboard. The red line is for the power and the black line is for GND.
Step 2: Connect the 1602 LCD to the Breadboard.
Step 3: Connect the 1602LCD to the ICSTATION MEGA
Connect the 1602LCD to the MEGA according to the Schematic Diagram.
Step 4: Connect the buzzer
Connect the pin 1 of the buzzer to the Anode, the pin 3 to the Cathode, the pin 2 to the pin 4 and pin 13 of the MEGA.
Step 5: Connect the LED lights
Step 6: Connect the switches and the 1k Resistor.
Step 7: Connect the DHT11 Module
Step 8: Connect the MQ2 Smoke Sensor.
Step 9: Connect the Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor.
Step 10: The experimental effect:
When start up, the 1602 LCD displays the current temperature that the DHT11 detects and the smoke concentration which the Smoke Sensordetects. You can see the current smoke concentrations is YW:300, the current temperature is 30 centigrade, while the maximum temperature is 35 centigrade. The key1 and key2 are used to adjust the temperature and the key 3 is Manual alarm switch. Now we can set the maximum temperature as 45 centigrade, then raise the environmental temperature of the DHT11 Module, the buzzer will alarm and the red LED lights when the temperature is higher than 45 centigrade . We can release the gas of the lighter beside the MQ2 Sensor, thebuzzer will alarm and the yellow LED lights when the smoke concentration is beyond the maximum. Or you will find the buzzer alarms and the blue LED lights when we simulate human movement by hand in front of the Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor.
Bill of Materials:
1.Arduino MEGA 2560
2.830 Point Solderless PCB Bread Board MB-102 Test DIY
3.Active Buzzer Module for Arduino
4.42pcs Breadboard Plug Wire Cable Tire
5.3 Tact Switches 4 Legs
6.5pcs 2K Resistor
7.5v DC Voltage
8.1602A HD44780 Character LCD Display Module LCM Blue Backlight
9.DHT11 Digital Humidity Temperature Sensor
10.2K 202 Blue White Resistance Adjustable Resistor
11.MQ-2 Gas Sensor Module Smoke Methane Butane Detection for Arduino
12.Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module
13.3 LED Lights
Software & Code Snippets:
Code for your reference