- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 4 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Handheld Water Temperature Monitoring System Based on Arduino ATMEGA2560
ICStation team has made this project about Handheld Water Temperature Monitoring System.It works under DC5V voltage. It can detect water temperature through DS18B20 temperature detection module. When the detection temperature is higher than the setting ceiling temperature, or lower than the minimum temperature, the system buzzer will give an alarm and LED light will flash. The system’s manufacture operation is simple and cost is cheap, which is suitable for temperature detection in factories and new agricultural greenhouses.
1) When the starting-up hardware initializes, 1602 LCD display module will display the interface which has been setted
2) When the temperature detected by DS18B20 probe is between the minimum and the maximum temperature, buzzer will not give an alarm and LED light won’t flash.
3) When the temperature is higher than the maximum or lower than the minimum, buzzer will alarm and LED will flash.
4)Set the maximum and minimum temperature by three buttons.
Step 1: Lead to the power supply line and GND
Plug +5V power supply and GND from ICSTATION MEGA development board into the bread board. The red bread wire is used as power line, and black bread wire is used as ground wire.
Step 2: The connection of LCD1602
1.Place the 1602 LCD display module on the bread board.
2.According to the schematic diagram, connect the 1602 LCD display module to ICSTATION MEGA development board
Step 3: The connection of buzzer module
Connect the pin 1 of buzzer to the anode, pin 3 to the cathode, pin 2 of the buzzer to pin 10 of ICSTATION MEGA development board
Step 4: Place the LED
Step 5: The connection of switches and limited-current resistance
1. Place the switches and 1K current-limiting resistance
2.Connect Pin 1 of the three switches to +5V, Pin 3 to GND. And connect Pin2 of add switch to A0,Pin2 of points decrease switch to A1, Pin2 of selector switch to A2.
Step 6: The demo diagram of experiment effect
Step 7: Video
Bill of Materials:
1.1 x ICStation ATMEGA2560 Mega2560 R3 Board Compatible Arduino
2.1 x 830 Point Solderless PCB Bread Board MB-102 Test DIY
3.1 x Active Buzzer Module for Arduino
4.1 x 65pcs Breadboard Plug Wire Cable Tire
5.3 x 12X12X5mm Tact Switches 4 Legs
6.5 x 100pcs 1K ohm 1/4W 1% Accuracy Metal Film Resistor
7.1 x +5VDC power supply
8.1 x 1602A HD44780 Character LCD Display Module LCM Blue Backlight
9.1 x Waterproof Digital Thermal Probe Sensor DS18B20
10.1 x 1K 202 Blue White Resistance Adjustable Resistor
Software & Code Snippets:
Code for reference: