- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
DIY STC MCU Combined Wireless Small Camera with OV7670, NRF24L01 Wireless Transceiver Module, 2.8”TFT LCD
Because I am familiar with BMP image display under the FAT32 file system and the application of NRF 24L01 wireless transceiver module.What’ more, I own a OV7670 camera in my hand, so I decide to make a project which I dream about since my childhood. The project is the wireless video transmission and display on wireless mobile device.
I use one week to debug the OV7670 and I estimate roughly that the time of transmitting a 320*240 16-bit color picture is about 2 seconds and if only the monochrome picture, it can transmit 4 to 5 160*120 picture in one second.And the coherence is just so so ,but is OK just to play .The image acquisition terminal uses 24M crystal oscillator and the acceptation display terminal uses 33M. The MCU is STC12LE5A32AD 1T 51
Step 1: Acquisition module
Step 2: TFT receiver display module
Step 3: A problem appears and need your help
While the problem appears, why the picture taken by the OV7670 the green color will turn to the red and other color is basically no color ? Everything is normal when I debug.The output format is RGB565 and I try to change the register configurations which possibly have influence on.But the results are the same.
In my opinion, it should not be the problem of TFT display or disturb. And it may be the problem of the configuration of OV7670.But I don’t know which register configuration is wrong. I really hope someone could help me out about this problem.
At first I think it is the reason that I haven’t properly adjust the hue, that is to say it may be the hue register configuration of OV7670 is wrongly adjusted, but the key point is that there is no hue register configuration in OV7670. I am confused about it, it will be appreciated who can help me out.
Step 4: Code for reference
You could download the code from here:http://www.icstation.com/newsletter/Forum/DIY/003/OV7670_AMScode.zip
Finally, really hope someone could help me to solve the problem!