- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Arduino GPS Map Navigation System
Built on the basis of Arduino UNO, GPS, SD card, TFT, GPS map navigation system is to obtain the real-time position information via GPS, to send it to UNO for calculation, according to the calculating results, and teamed up with the map file stored in SD card, thus presenting the position on TFT. The GPS system, owing the function to store the current position information, can be applied to running positioning and to record the running tracing.
(1) Connect TFT1.8 shield to UNO according the table below.
(2) Connect SD module to UNO according to the table below.
(3) Obtain the map file.
- Release the file“maptile.exe” .
- Click the button in the red frame to select the zone.
- Left click to select the map area needed to download; double click the left mouse button to finish.
- Left click the button to finish downloading.
- Copy the map file into the folder “SMARTGPS”within the SD card.
(4) Insert the SD card into the card slot of SD module.
(5) Connect GPS Bee to UNO according to the table below.
(6) Plug the digital push buttons into D2, D3 separately on UNO.
(7) Download the codes into UNO. Do pay attention to disconnect the GPS from UNO because GPS takes up the interface of UNO. Power up after downloading.