- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor Control System Based On Arduino With ULN2003 Chip
ICStation Team introduce you this stepper motor control system based on ICStation UNO compatible with Arduino. It uses ULN2003 chip to drive. The working voltage is DC5V. It is widely used on ATM machine, inkjet printer,cutting plotter, fax machine,spraying equipment, medical instruments and equipments, PC peripheral, and USB Mass Storage ,precise instrument,industrial control system,office automation,robot areas,etc.
1.When start up, the stepper motor will rotate in the clockwise direction, at the same time the1602 LCD will display the stepping rate and rotating direction.
2.When you press the key1, the stepper motor will rotate in the counter-clockwise direction.
3.When you turn the potentiometer to the left or to the right, you can adjust the stepping rate of the stepper motor. At the same tine the 1602 LCD will display the current speed.
Step 1: Plug into the power supply wires and place the components
Step 2: Connect the LCD1602
Step 3: Connect the stepper motor
Step 4: Connect the signal end and power supply end
Connect the signal end of the components and the cathode and anode of the power supply to the ICStation UNO board compatible with Arduino and common port of power supply.
Step 5: The experimental effect after starting up the power supply
To change the rotating speed of the stepper motor by changing the input frequency of pulse signal. And to realize the motor rotating in the clockeise direction and counter-clockwise direction by controlling the transform sequence of the pulse signal.
Overall hardware connected diagram
Bill of Materials:
11.+5V DC power supply
Software & Code Snippets:
Code for your reference: