- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Futura Group and Open-Electronics.org at Maker Faire Bay Area 2015! Come and visit us!
15-16-17 May 2015, San Mateo Event Center (CA – USA) will host the tenth edition of the Maker Faire Bay Area, the world’s largest exhibition dedicated to Innovation, Creativity and Technology.
In 2014 more than 130,000 visitors came at the event from the whole world. This year, celebrating the 10th birthday, Bay Area is preparing to host even more people, companies and initiatives.
For the first time the italian company Futura Group will participate with an exhibition stand (Expo Hall booth # 2305) where it will present the 3DragChoco, one of the first 3D printers able to print three-dimensional edible objects: made with chocolate!
Presented for the first time at the MakerFaire European edition in Rome, last October 2014, the 3DragChoco had a great success all over the world thanks to the very competitive price and high technology but ease of use and customizability.
It will also be presented the new board “RandA”, a bridge between Raspberry Pi world and Arduino world that leverages the hardware equipment and the computing power of the first with the shields and the applications of the second
A special application will be dedicated to RandA…. come and visit us to check it out! Here you can download the program.
Download the schedule and find more detailed info on Official Maker Faire Bay Area!
See you soon!
Maker Faire Bay Area 2015
15-16-17 Maggio 2015
San Mateo Event Center
1346 Saratoga Drive
San Mateo, CA 94403
Expo Hall booth # 2305
to plan a meeting with Boris Landoni, contact him at email@example.com