- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 4 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 6 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 1 week ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 1 week ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 2 weeks ago
FTDI Launches Embedded Video Engine
FTDI Chip is redefining the cost and quality paradigm for graphic user interface (GUI) development with the introduction of the FT800, Embedded Video Engine (EVE). With 3 in 1 functionality including display, audio, and touch operations, engineers now have an advanced solution to easily create and output state-of-the-art interactive display system
via EVE – FTDI.
FTDI Chip recently launched this new technology at Embedded World 2013, addressing the need for easy to design, advanced forms of human-machine interaction
The FT800 combines display, audio, and touch into a single chip; it’s optimized for low power consumption and BOM costs, and much more. EVE provides a high quality graphic solution, check out this new technology in action (3.3 minute video).