- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Frozen Computer Alarm
This project is an Arduino-based alarm to monitor if the computer is working. In case the computer freezes, it will emit a warning sound signal.
The project is composed from two parts: a program which runs on the computer, and an Arduino connected in an USB port.
The computer programs sends a predefined character to the Arduino, at 1 second interval. Arduino reads from the data sent from the computer. If it doesn’t receive any character for 10 seconds, it makes a sound from a buzzer attached to pin 10.
The computer program is written in Visual Basic. It is a simple Windows Forms Application, containing a Form (Form1), a label (Label1) and a timer (Timer1).
The Timer1 Interval is set to 1000 ms.