- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Fishino now supported on Blynk! Make your drag&drop mobile app to control it instantly
Blynk is a Platform with iOS and Android apps to control Arduino, Raspberry Pi and the likes over the Internet.
It’s a digital dashboard where you can build a graphic interface for your project by simply dragging and dropping widgets.
It’s really simple to set everything up and you’ll start tinkering in less than 5 mins.
Blynk is not tied to some specific board or shield. Instead, it’s supporting hardware of your choice. Whether your Fishino, Arduino or Raspberry Pi is linked to the Internet over Wi-Fi, Ethernet or this new ESP8266 chip, Blynk will get you online and ready for the Internet Of Your Things.
With the new library release v0.3.8, the astonishing IoT fast tinkering mobile app builder is supporting Fishino, our Arduino compatible development board with WiFi, microSD cards reader and RTC on board. There are three versions of Fishino:
- Fishino UNO, is the entry-level board of Fishino family. It’s a board 100% compatible with the famous Arduino UNO, but with many add-ons which greatly enhance its capabilities.
- Fishino MEGA, the second board of Fishino family. It’s a board 100% compatible with the famous Arduino MEGA, can be powered by a single cell LiPo battery, which gets automatically charged when another power supply is available.
- Fishino GUPPY, is the third board of Fishino family. It’s a board 100% compatible with the famous Arduino NANO, can be powered by a single cell LiPo battery, which gets automatically charged when another power supply is available.
The new library is supporting the following features:
- New boards support:
- Bluetooth Smart (4.0 LE) support [ BETA ]
- RedBear Duo
- RedBearLab BLE Mini
- RedBearLab BLE Nano
- Simblee BLE
- RFDuino BLE
BlynkSimpleSerialclass is deprecated now!
- Please use our new, better USB/Serial examples
- Fixed 128 Virtual Pins for ESP8266
Bridge.virtualWrite(pin, ...)with multiple parameters
- Enabled SSL fingerprint check for ESP8266
- Fixed info sending for Arduino WiFi Shield and ESP8266 WiFi Shield
- Auto-generate Ethernet MAC address based on Auth Token
- Remove CC3000 socket inactivity timeout
- Updated Travis build system
Full list of supported hardware:https://github.com/blynkkk/blynkkk.github.io/blob/master/SupportedHardware.md39
You can download latest library here:
You can also contribute to Blynk Wiki: https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library/wiki15