- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
First industrial gateway series based on new ESP32 chips
Every day we see new devices for IoT, but this is the first module we see with an ESP32 for industrial use.
Dear Sir or Madam,
we are happy to inform that few days ago TECHBASE, industrial automation manufacturer and distributor, introduced first industrial solution based on Espressif’s ESP32 module and we thought you would be interested in publishing the news. In the attachment you will find short press release and links to dedicated page + detailed datasheet. If you have any questions about the new Moduino computer, I & tech dept. will do our best to answer every each one of them.