- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 18 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 7 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Extending the Deadline for the 3D Contest- apply until 10/20
As you may remember our 3D printing Contest is supposed to expire on the 30th of september. By the way as the European Maker Faire is approaching and we want to give the possibility to more hackers and makers to candidate…. we decided to extend the deadline up to the 20th of October!
In the next three weeks, we’ll be publishing a selected list of hacks, so to inspire you to participate!
Don’t forget to apply!