- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
ESP32 Relay Web Server
The tutorial does not just show you how to piece the hardware and software together, it explains how each individual component works. For example, the latest installment focuses on HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Javacript (JS), and the Bootstrap toolkit. Within the tutorial are explanations of how these markup and programming languages interact to make a website and what Bootstrap provides as a toolkit.
Additionally, with regards to the ESP32, it also explains which pre-built Bootstrap CSS and JS files represent the smallest memory impact option. There is only 16MB of Flash Memory (eye roll) to store all the necessary files for an entire web server on an ESP32 after all!