- Wireless Power TransferPosted 22 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
ESP32 Relay Web Server
The tutorial does not just show you how to piece the hardware and software together, it explains how each individual component works. For example, the latest installment focuses on HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Javacript (JS), and the Bootstrap toolkit. Within the tutorial are explanations of how these markup and programming languages interact to make a website and what Bootstrap provides as a toolkit.
Additionally, with regards to the ESP32, it also explains which pre-built Bootstrap CSS and JS files represent the smallest memory impact option. There is only 16MB of Flash Memory (eye roll) to store all the necessary files for an entire web server on an ESP32 after all!