- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Embrio – A visual, real time Arduino development tool
Our friend Ezra Schwarz just released a new visual programming environment for Arduino, called Embrio. Embrio isn’t intended for simple and educational use or to simply allow anyone who is not skilled on programming to create and code its own Arduino application. Embrio is indeed a serious Arduino development tool for embedded and embodied applications.
You can find many tutorials on Embrio website, from beginners one to a very complex and ongoing project like a self-driving car, that can detect and avoid walls and obstacles.
A brief description from the dedicated website:
A New Development Strategy
Write low level Arduino code to interact with hardware, then structure your program and logic in a powerful yet easy to use, highly parallel “agent based” architecture.
Real Time Connection
Work with a live connection to your Arduino, see how your program works as you build it!
Compiles To Arduino
When your program is done, it can be compiled to run entirely on your Arduino! The profiler tool gives you accurate resource usage information while you work.
Currently, Embrio is supporting the following devices:
check further info and download a free version from Embrio – A visual, real time development tool for the Arduino.