- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 3 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 6 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
DipTrace Competition: submit your IoT hardware project and win!
Submit your project before Nov, 22nd and cross your fingers: you can be selected to win a DipTrace software license.
DipTrace is quality Schematic Capture and PCB Design software that offers everything to create simple or complex multi-layer boards from schematic to manufacturing files.
- Easy to learn user interface
- Multi-sheet and hierarchical schematics
- High-speed shape-based autorouter
- Smart manual routing tools
- Wide import / export capabilities
- Schematic and PCB interaction
- Advanced verifications with real-time DRC
- Real-time 3D PCB preview & STEP export
- Manufacturing output
- Commitment to the future
So, challenge your competitors here:
Get DipTrace PCB Design software for FREE by participating in our “IoT: Smart Home Design Competition”. Submit your working and applicable at home Internet of Things device and become a WINNER!
Submission dates: NOV 4 through NOV 22.
- I prize – DipTrace Full
- II prize – DipTrace Extended
- III prize – DipTrace Standard
Voting starts on NOV 27 and will last till DEC 6 at DipTrace Facebook Page. Anyone can vote.
The winners will be announced on DEC 11. Their names will be promoted.
submit here: Design Competition – DipTrace