- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DipTrace Competition: submit your IoT hardware project and win!
Submit your project before Nov, 22nd and cross your fingers: you can be selected to win a DipTrace software license.
DipTrace is quality Schematic Capture and PCB Design software that offers everything to create simple or complex multi-layer boards from schematic to manufacturing files.
- Easy to learn user interface
- Multi-sheet and hierarchical schematics
- High-speed shape-based autorouter
- Smart manual routing tools
- Wide import / export capabilities
- Schematic and PCB interaction
- Advanced verifications with real-time DRC
- Real-time 3D PCB preview & STEP export
- Manufacturing output
- Commitment to the future
So, challenge your competitors here:
Get DipTrace PCB Design software for FREE by participating in our “IoT: Smart Home Design Competition”. Submit your working and applicable at home Internet of Things device and become a WINNER!
Submission dates: NOV 4 through NOV 22.
- I prize – DipTrace Full
- II prize – DipTrace Extended
- III prize – DipTrace Standard
Voting starts on NOV 27 and will last till DEC 6 at DipTrace Facebook Page. Anyone can vote.
The winners will be announced on DEC 11. Their names will be promoted.
submit here: Design Competition – DipTrace