- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Christmas Window Light Decoration With Arduino and WS2812 LED Strip
Every year at Christmas time the LED’s start to shine. Since I’m like a moth around flashy lights, I have been doing a version of this project every year since I got my first Arduino. This year it’s going to be an LED Strip frame for the front window. There are two versions, this (easy) one with Arduino UNO and a more advanced version with ESP8266 (WiFi controlled).
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.