- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Christmas Window Light Decoration With Arduino and WS2812 LED Strip
Every year at Christmas time the LED’s start to shine. Since I’m like a moth around flashy lights, I have been doing a version of this project every year since I got my first Arduino. This year it’s going to be an LED Strip frame for the front window. There are two versions, this (easy) one with Arduino UNO and a more advanced version with ESP8266 (WiFi controlled).
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.