- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial Intelligence
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence-based chatbot that was introduced by OpenAI on November 30th. With ChatGPT, it is possible to engage in conversations and discussions. In fact, GPT stands for Generative Pretrained Transformer, and it is programmed to be able to converse with the public.
Various voice assistants also operate on this basis.
We tested it out and asked the AI to generate the code for creating a simple traffic light using Arduino and NeoPixel LEDs.
Here is the result: