- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Basic Mobile Phone Using STM32F407
In this project, I will guide you on how to build a basic mobile phone using the STM32F407 Discovery Kit and GSM A6 module.
This project contains 3 main modules :
- GSM A6 Module – This is module is responsible for Making/Receiving Calls and SMS.
- LCD 16×02 Display – To see the output
- Hex Keypad – To give input