- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Based line Following robot
After developing the Arduino based Pick & Place Robot the idea was to develop an Artificial Intelligent AI-based line following robot. Developing a simple line following robot was good for the beginner just what it needed to add some sort of infrared sensors instead of servo motors in my recent project. “The idea was to test my skills at advanced level”.
Although it was a difficult task some sort of online research helped me a lot.