- Wireless Power TransferPosted 22 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire Rome
The 3-4-5 October 2014, at the Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome, will host the second annual Maker Faire Rome, the largest European exhibition of Innovation, where thousands of visitors and makers are expected from all over Europe.
On this occasion Open-Electronics and Futura Group will present RandA!
What is RandA?
RaspberryPi and Arduino are very known experimental platforms. Therefore there are a lot of trials of combined use.
RandA system pretends to be the best solution for this purpose. If RaspberryPi is a complete system with a serious O.S. like Linux, however Arduino is a very simple I/O management system and it has a useful IDE for programming. Moreover, Arduino can rely on several add on “shields” for a lot of different purposes.
RandA (Raspberry and Arduino) allows collaboration between the two systems.
But RandA it is not just Arduino add-on for Raspberry: it is also a RTC with wake-up and switch-on/switch-off for entire system.
Come to Rome to see a preview of this innovative system!