- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire Rome
The 3-4-5 October 2014, at the Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome, will host the second annual Maker Faire Rome, the largest European exhibition of Innovation, where thousands of visitors and makers are expected from all over Europe.
On this occasion Open-Electronics and Futura Group will present RandA!
What is RandA?
RaspberryPi and Arduino are very known experimental platforms. Therefore there are a lot of trials of combined use.
RandA system pretends to be the best solution for this purpose. If RaspberryPi is a complete system with a serious O.S. like Linux, however Arduino is a very simple I/O management system and it has a useful IDE for programming. Moreover, Arduino can rely on several add on “shields” for a lot of different purposes.
RandA (Raspberry and Arduino) allows collaboration between the two systems.
But RandA it is not just Arduino add-on for Raspberry: it is also a RTC with wake-up and switch-on/switch-off for entire system.
Come to Rome to see a preview of this innovative system!