- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 20 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino Hot Wheels drag strip: the challenge is on!
If you want to eliminate arguments about which Hot Wheels toy car is fastest, we’ve got just the project for you!
Phil Tucker instead decided to build something unique for his two-year-old, an automated Hot Wheels drag strip with an electronic start gate and timer.
Tucker’s design releases the cars automatically using a servo and hinge at the press of a button. It then detects the winner using infrared LEDs and light dependent resistors, displaying the results on a miniature marquee. The entire system is controlled by an Arduino Uno.
You can find more on this DIY drag strip here, and see it in action below!
Source: Arduino Blog