- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Arduino Hot Wheels drag strip: the challenge is on!
If you want to eliminate arguments about which Hot Wheels toy car is fastest, we’ve got just the project for you!
Phil Tucker instead decided to build something unique for his two-year-old, an automated Hot Wheels drag strip with an electronic start gate and timer.
Tucker’s design releases the cars automatically using a servo and hinge at the press of a button. It then detects the winner using infrared LEDs and light dependent resistors, displaying the results on a miniature marquee. The entire system is controlled by an Arduino Uno.
You can find more on this DIY drag strip here, and see it in action below!
Source: Arduino Blog