- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
A Nixie style clock but RGB
Nixie valve display watches will have their vintage appeal but we know how delicate they are due to the glass and the high voltage needed to make them turn on. This project makes the Nixie watches more resistant, with a more modern look thanks to the RGB LEDs used to display the digits and which displays the time, date, humidity, temperature, barometric pressure and moon phase.
The project is based on Arduino Mega, which communicates through the I2C bus with a temperature, humidity and pressure sensor and with a DS3231 RTC in order to maintain a precise and lasting time count. The display is made up of 6 digits and each of them is made up of 3 Sticks of 8 addressable RGB LEDs WS2812. All contained inside a case made with a laser CNC.