- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
A Nixie style clock but RGB
Nixie valve display watches will have their vintage appeal but we know how delicate they are due to the glass and the high voltage needed to make them turn on. This project makes the Nixie watches more resistant, with a more modern look thanks to the RGB LEDs used to display the digits and which displays the time, date, humidity, temperature, barometric pressure and moon phase.
The project is based on Arduino Mega, which communicates through the I2C bus with a temperature, humidity and pressure sensor and with a DS3231 RTC in order to maintain a precise and lasting time count. The display is made up of 6 digits and each of them is made up of 3 Sticks of 8 addressable RGB LEDs WS2812. All contained inside a case made with a laser CNC.