- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
A Nixie style clock but RGB
Nixie valve display watches will have their vintage appeal but we know how delicate they are due to the glass and the high voltage needed to make them turn on. This project makes the Nixie watches more resistant, with a more modern look thanks to the RGB LEDs used to display the digits and which displays the time, date, humidity, temperature, barometric pressure and moon phase.
The project is based on Arduino Mega, which communicates through the I2C bus with a temperature, humidity and pressure sensor and with a DS3231 RTC in order to maintain a precise and lasting time count. The display is made up of 6 digits and each of them is made up of 3 Sticks of 8 addressable RGB LEDs WS2812. All contained inside a case made with a laser CNC.