- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
A Nixie style clock but RGB
Nixie valve display watches will have their vintage appeal but we know how delicate they are due to the glass and the high voltage needed to make them turn on. This project makes the Nixie watches more resistant, with a more modern look thanks to the RGB LEDs used to display the digits and which displays the time, date, humidity, temperature, barometric pressure and moon phase.
The project is based on Arduino Mega, which communicates through the I2C bus with a temperature, humidity and pressure sensor and with a DS3231 RTC in order to maintain a precise and lasting time count. The display is made up of 6 digits and each of them is made up of 3 Sticks of 8 addressable RGB LEDs WS2812. All contained inside a case made with a laser CNC.