- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
A Nixie style clock but RGB
Nixie valve display watches will have their vintage appeal but we know how delicate they are due to the glass and the high voltage needed to make them turn on. This project makes the Nixie watches more resistant, with a more modern look thanks to the RGB LEDs used to display the digits and which displays the time, date, humidity, temperature, barometric pressure and moon phase.
The project is based on Arduino Mega, which communicates through the I2C bus with a temperature, humidity and pressure sensor and with a DS3231 RTC in order to maintain a precise and lasting time count. The display is made up of 6 digits and each of them is made up of 3 Sticks of 8 addressable RGB LEDs WS2812. All contained inside a case made with a laser CNC.