- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
A bunch of new Genuino boards available in shop now!
A lot of new Genuino boards have been launched in the past days, as officially published on Arduino.cc blog:
You can find on the Arduino Store a variety of Genuino products available for purchase. After Genuino Uno, Genuino Starter Kit (in Italian and English) and Genuino Mega, today we have 2 new entries: Genuino Micro (18.00€ + tax) and Genuino Zero (42.90€ + tax).
Arduino ZERO (USA only) & Genuino ZERO (outside USA) are a simple and powerful 32-bit extension of the platform established by the UNO. They provide a platform for innovative projects in smart IoT devices, wearable technology, high-tech automation, crazy robotics, and much more.
Arduino Micro (coming next in the USA) & Genuino Micro (already available outside USA) are the smallest of the family, easy to integrate in everyday objects to make them interactive. The Micro is based on the ATmega32U4 microcontroller featuring a built-in USB which makes the Micro recognisable as a mouse or keyboard. Looking for ideas on your next project with the Micro? Get inspired looking at these projects on the blog.
We can recall Arduino/Genuino Zero specs:
|Microcontroller||ATSAMD21G18, 32-Bit ARM Cortex M0+|
|Digital I/O Pins||20|
|PWM Pins||All but pins 2 and 7|
|UART||2 (Native and Programming)|
|Analog Input Pins||6, 12-bit ADC channels|
|Analog Output Pins||1, 10-bit DAC|
|External Interrupts||All pins except pin 4|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||7 mA|
|Flash Memory||256 KB|
|EEPROM||None. See documentation|
|Clock Speed||48 MHz|
Here is the Micro version:
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limit)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||20|
|Analog Input Channels||12|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||20 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||32 KB (ATmega32U4)
of which 4 KB used by bootloader
|SRAM||2.5 KB (ATmega32U4)|
|EEPROM||1 KB (ATmega32U4)|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
Source: new genuino family
Pingback: A bunch of new Genuino boards available in shop now!