- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!
Upverter is a community hosting schematics, blueprints, bill of materials, very often also full layouts. Today they hit an incredible goal, read it directly from their annoucement:
“This morning, our community has publicly shared over 32,000 open source hardware designs with the world.
They span the full range of dev boards, power supplies, home automation, solar, picture frames, and wearables. We can’t speak highly enough of those dedicated to the open source hardware movement, and who choose to share their reference designs, tutorials, and complete layouts so that others can learn and innovate faster.”
Pingback: Hardware Libre u Open Source Hardware, una opción diferente | Partido Pirata Chile