- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!
Upverter is a community hosting schematics, blueprints, bill of materials, very often also full layouts. Today they hit an incredible goal, read it directly from their annoucement:
“This morning, our community has publicly shared over 32,000 open source hardware designs with the world.
They span the full range of dev boards, power supplies, home automation, solar, picture frames, and wearables. We can’t speak highly enough of those dedicated to the open source hardware movement, and who choose to share their reference designs, tutorials, and complete layouts so that others can learn and innovate faster.”