- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!
Upverter is a community hosting schematics, blueprints, bill of materials, very often also full layouts. Today they hit an incredible goal, read it directly from their annoucement:
“This morning, our community has publicly shared over 32,000 open source hardware designs with the world.
They span the full range of dev boards, power supplies, home automation, solar, picture frames, and wearables. We can’t speak highly enough of those dedicated to the open source hardware movement, and who choose to share their reference designs, tutorials, and complete layouts so that others can learn and innovate faster.”