- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 12 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!
Upverter is a community hosting schematics, blueprints, bill of materials, very often also full layouts. Today they hit an incredible goal, read it directly from their annoucement:
“This morning, our community has publicly shared over 32,000 open source hardware designs with the world.
They span the full range of dev boards, power supplies, home automation, solar, picture frames, and wearables. We can’t speak highly enough of those dedicated to the open source hardware movement, and who choose to share their reference designs, tutorials, and complete layouts so that others can learn and innovate faster.”