- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 day ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 day ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
16×16 RGB LED Panel Arduino Projects
I am posting this project because I would like everyone to have a simple place to come to play with one of these fantastic 16×16 RGB LED panels. I have grabbed ideas from other projects and modified them for this project.
It gives you a great place to start with some fun panel projects that you can take and modify yourself. I am not a C++ programmer but most of this code is very easy to understand and modify.