- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
16×16 RGB LED Panel Arduino Projects
I am posting this project because I would like everyone to have a simple place to come to play with one of these fantastic 16×16 RGB LED panels. I have grabbed ideas from other projects and modified them for this project.
It gives you a great place to start with some fun panel projects that you can take and modify yourself. I am not a C++ programmer but most of this code is very easy to understand and modify.