- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
The Perfect Gift for Next Valentines Day
Daren Schwenke’s 3D printed blooming rose embeds a capacitive touch sensor in one of the leaves, which trips an Arduino-controlled actuator that changes the rose’s lighting and causes the petals to splay open or fold closed. These...
- Posted 4 years ago
Your Valentine’s Note Printer
An extremely versatile solution that can be used for many things: ranging from printing...
- Posted 5 years ago