- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
DIY chameleon lamp
In this project we see how to make a lamp that can change its colour according to the environment, using the Arduino Nano microcontroller. We must therefore create an electronic circuit that takes a color as input...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino RGB Color Picker – Pick Colors From Real Life Objects
Easily pick colors from physical objects with this Arduino based RGB color picker, enabling you to recreate the colors you see in real life objects on your pc or mobile phone. Simply push a button to scan...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY Arduino Powered Single Pixel Scanning Camera
Created by Tucker Shannon, the single pixel scanning camera uses a pair of stepper motors which directs the RGB color sensor (Adafruit TCS3472) in a square spiral for image acquisition: all powered by an Arduino Uno SBC. If you...
- Posted 4 years ago