- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
DIY chameleon lamp
In this project we see how to make a lamp that can change its colour according to the environment, using the Arduino Nano microcontroller. We must therefore create an electronic circuit that takes a color as input...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino RGB Color Picker – Pick Colors From Real Life Objects
Easily pick colors from physical objects with this Arduino based RGB color picker, enabling you to recreate the colors you see in real life objects on your pc or mobile phone. Simply push a button to scan...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY Arduino Powered Single Pixel Scanning Camera
Created by Tucker Shannon, the single pixel scanning camera uses a pair of stepper motors which directs the RGB color sensor (Adafruit TCS3472) in a square spiral for image acquisition: all powered by an Arduino Uno SBC. If you...
- Posted 4 years ago