- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
DIY chameleon lamp
In this project we see how to make a lamp that can change its colour according to the environment, using the Arduino Nano microcontroller. We must therefore create an electronic circuit that takes a color as input...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino RGB Color Picker – Pick Colors From Real Life Objects
Easily pick colors from physical objects with this Arduino based RGB color picker, enabling you to recreate the colors you see in real life objects on your pc or mobile phone. Simply push a button to scan...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Arduino Powered Single Pixel Scanning Camera
Created by Tucker Shannon, the single pixel scanning camera uses a pair of stepper motors which directs the RGB color sensor (Adafruit TCS3472) in a square spiral for image acquisition: all powered by an Arduino Uno SBC. If you...
- Posted 5 years ago