- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Homemade Vintage Style Nixie Clock
If you find soldering enjoyable and relaxing, this is likely a good project for you. To create his clock, the maker Electronoobs has soldered LED filaments onto a steel wire frame. I’ve made some “nixie” tubes. These are...
- Posted 4 years ago
New Raspberry Pi Zero WH Launched with Pre-Soldered Headers
The Raspberry Pi foundation has now launched a new model called Raspberry Pi Zero WH. What does ‘H’ mean? H means the 40-pin header is soldered. It can be more convenient for people who don’t own a soldering iron,...
- Posted 5 years ago