- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Home Automation & Lights controlling System
This project is about making Smart System using BoltIOT kit which will send the notification via SMS automatically (send by system) to house owner when the intensity of Sunlight increase or decreases, So they will easily turn...
- Posted 3 months ago
https://youtu.be/kSxJwWPEe6g This is a doorbell with smart functions. It does sound like a regular doorbell when you press the button, but it also starts a livestream and sends a message via WebHook on Slack. We made this...
- Posted 2 years ago
Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY Greenhouse
When I went to visit Maker Faire Rome earlier in 2013, in October, I stumbled upon an amazing project that caught my eye. It maybe was for the bright colours of for the stylish design, these small,...
- Posted 8 years ago