- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Home Automation & Lights controlling System
This project is about making Smart System using BoltIOT kit which will send the notification via SMS automatically (send by system) to house owner when the intensity of Sunlight increase or decreases, So they will easily turn...
- Posted 11 months ago
https://youtu.be/kSxJwWPEe6g This is a doorbell with smart functions. It does sound like a regular doorbell when you press the button, but it also starts a livestream and sends a message via WebHook on Slack. We made this...
- Posted 3 years ago
Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY Greenhouse
When I went to visit Maker Faire Rome earlier in 2013, in October, I stumbled upon an amazing project that caught my eye. It maybe was for the bright colours of for the stylish design, these small,...
- Posted 9 years ago