- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Home Automation & Lights controlling System
This project is about making Smart System using BoltIOT kit which will send the notification via SMS automatically (send by system) to house owner when the intensity of Sunlight increase or decreases, So they will easily turn...
- Posted 2 years ago
https://youtu.be/kSxJwWPEe6g This is a doorbell with smart functions. It does sound like a regular doorbell when you press the button, but it also starts a livestream and sends a message via WebHook on Slack. We made this...
- Posted 3 years ago
Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY Greenhouse
When I went to visit Maker Faire Rome earlier in 2013, in October, I stumbled upon an amazing project that caught my eye. It maybe was for the bright colours of for the stylish design, these small,...
- Posted 10 years ago