- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
DIY an Arduino Nano-Based Oscilloscope
Maker Peter Balch has been able to turn an Arduino Nano into an oscilloscope the size of a matchbox. This oscilloscope costs the price of an Arduino Nano (£2 and a display (£3) plus a few pence...
- Posted 4 years ago
Tsunami, open source Arduino signal generator on Kickstarter, last week!
The Tsunami is a powerful and flexible signal generator built on the Arduino platform. It’s the best way to get started experimenting with analog signals, and a great tool for a huge variety of tasks, too Based...
- Posted 8 years ago