- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A micro quadruped with Arduino Uno
Arduino-powered quadrupedal robots are fairly common designs for hobbyists to build once they’ve gotten a little more comfortable with embedded systems. A problem with many of the pre-designed quad platforms is that they take a long time...
- Posted 4 months ago
A floor that changes shape for VR
Virtual reality technology has come a long way over the past decade, but there are still some things that could be done to make it even more interactive and engaging. What if virtual reality users could actually...
- Posted 11 months ago
Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and Fishino
A shield that provides 16 digital or PWM I/O using a single Arduino/Fishino I²C bus. Ideal for managing multi-color LED or servo motors. Arduino boards and compatible alternatives are really easy use and o powerful, capable...
- Posted 6 years ago