- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
“Auduino” an audio synthesizer based on Arduino Mega
In the world of homebrew synthesizers, there are plenty of noiseboxes and grooveboxes that make all kinds of wacky and wild noises. However, common projects like the Auduino and Atari Punk Console are often limited in that...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino MIDI Rhythm Section Sequencer
Having a good software drum machine is easy and cheap today but using a mouse kills the fun for me. This is why I realized what initially was intended as a pure 64 steps hardware MIDI drum...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY MIDI Controlled Henry Hoover Pipe Organ
James Bruton built a pipe organ using a Henry vacuum cleaner, a canister vacuum with a silk screened face. He adapted cheap children’s plastic recorders to a Henry vacuum cleaner with a few 3D printed parts, some...
- Posted 3 years ago
Audiokit Synth One is the world’s first completely open-source iOS Synth
The AudioKit Synth One is a special mobile app that takes a synth in your pocket to whole new realms. The instrument has been created by volunteers and is completely open source so you can rewrite it...
- Posted 4 years ago