- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Odroid Celebrates its 10th Anniversary with the ODROID-GO Game Kit!
ODROID-GO game console is actually based on Espressif ESP32 WiSoC, programmable with the Arduino IDE, and launched to celebrate Hardkernel’s 10-year anniversary. Have fun building your own handheld game kit while learning about the internal functions of...
- Posted 4 years ago
MIT unveils self-assembling Cubic Robots
Incredible stuff coming up from MIT. Think to these things, miniaturized. Known as M-Blocks, the robots are cubes with no external moving parts. Nonetheless, they’re able to climb over and around one another, leap through the air,...
- Posted 9 years ago