- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Arduino Day 2019: Save the Date!
Arduino Team is pleased to invite the open source community to join the Arduino Day 2019 on Saturday, March 16th! Arduino Day is a worldwide celebration of Arduino’s birthday. It’s a 24-hour-long event—organized by both the community...
- Posted 5 years ago
Rome’s Maker Faire confirmed in 2014 – Save the Date!
Spotted from the Facebook Channel of Maker Faire European Edition: Second edition will happen again in Rome! Hello Friends Rome Maker Faire the II Europan Edition is set in motion!!! Call 4 Maker will start 29 th...
- Posted 10 years ago