- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 23 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 24 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Poseidon: Open Source Syringe Pump and Microscope System
Developed by students at the California Institute of Technology, Poseidon is an open source alternative to commercial syringe pump and microscope system. The Poseidon microscope consists of a Raspberry Pi, touch screen module, and commercially available digital...
- Posted 5 years ago
3D Printed Microfluidic Kit for Low-Cost Cell Analysis
Researchers from New York Genome Center and New York University have recently developed an open source 3d Printed microfluidic controller. The device fits on a bedside and can be obtained and assembled for around $600, so it’s really cheaper than...
- Posted 6 years ago