- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Poseidon: Open Source Syringe Pump and Microscope System
Developed by students at the California Institute of Technology, Poseidon is an open source alternative to commercial syringe pump and microscope system. The Poseidon microscope consists of a Raspberry Pi, touch screen module, and commercially available digital...
- Posted 4 years ago
3D Printed Microfluidic Kit for Low-Cost Cell Analysis
Researchers from New York Genome Center and New York University have recently developed an open source 3d Printed microfluidic controller. The device fits on a bedside and can be obtained and assembled for around $600, so it’s really cheaper than...
- Posted 5 years ago