- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Poseidon: Open Source Syringe Pump and Microscope System
Developed by students at the California Institute of Technology, Poseidon is an open source alternative to commercial syringe pump and microscope system. The Poseidon microscope consists of a Raspberry Pi, touch screen module, and commercially available digital...
- Posted 3 years ago
3D Printed Microfluidic Kit for Low-Cost Cell Analysis
Researchers from New York Genome Center and New York University have recently developed an open source 3d Printed microfluidic controller. The device fits on a bedside and can be obtained and assembled for around $600, so it’s really cheaper than...
- Posted 4 years ago