- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Mini Weather Station Using Arduino Nano
Capturing physical data in real-time is always fascinating. In this project, you will not only be able to capture three fundamental physical parameters for weather predication viz. temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, but will also be able...
- Posted 3 years ago
Pensar: Real-Time Video Processing for Drones
The introduced computer vision platform with deep-learning capabilities is a stand-alone twin sensor platform. It utilizes the GPU-accelerated computing power of the Nvidia’s Jetson module to allow for real-time video processing and immediate augmented insights. Nvidia’s Jetpack software...
- Posted 6 years ago