- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 21 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 22 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Intruder Detection Using Raspberry Pi Pico and thermal camera
The home security camera does a good job, but it may not work in complete darkness. You also don’t want your gadget to trigger a false alarm if it detects, for example, a cat. In this project...
- Posted 2 years ago
The new flexible $4 microcontroller board from Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi Foundation launch the new MCU board called Raspberry Pi Pico powered by a dual-core Cortex-M0+. Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip...
- Posted 3 years ago