- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Open Source Powered Prosthetic Leg
An accessible powered prosthetic — open-source and affordable. Simple, effective, assistive tech developed to accommodate continuous development. Brought to you by a bunch of hardworking undergraduates enamored with a vision of a future where robotics is...
- Posted 3 years ago
Open Source Low-Cost, Portable and High-Performance Bionic Leg
A new open-source, artificially intelligent prosthetic leg designed by researchers at the University of Michigan and Shirley Ryan AbilityLab is now available to the scientific community. As an open-source project, anyone can contribute to improving the leg’s...
- Posted 4 years ago