- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware Industry
These days I’m thinking a lot about what’s the meaning in choosing to develop something in open source. Especially in Hardware. Lately, we have witnessed the Open Source development model permeate more and more sectors and product...
- Posted 8 years ago
What Open Source Hardware can Learn from Software
When I look at the slowly emerging universe around open source hardware I often have a glimpse of great promises. Recently we have also published on this blog, a list of worthy projects from the world...
- Posted 9 years ago