- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (first part)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 2 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- How to Make Non-Touch Automatic Door Open-Close SystemPosted 3 months ago
New Raspberry Pi Zero WH Launched with Pre-Soldered Headers
The Raspberry Pi foundation has now launched a new model called Raspberry Pi Zero WH. What does ‘H’ mean? H means the 40-pin header is soldered. It can be more convenient for people who don’t own a soldering iron,...
- Posted 4 years ago
New Raspberry Pi Zero W!
5 years ago the first Raspberry Pi board was launched on the market. Now they celebrate their birthday revealing a new variant of Raspberry Pi Zero with wireless LAN and Bluetooth: the Raspberry Pi Zero W precisely. Here’s...
- Posted 5 years ago