- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 10 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
New Raspberry Pi Zero WH Launched with Pre-Soldered Headers
The Raspberry Pi foundation has now launched a new model called Raspberry Pi Zero WH. What does ‘H’ mean? H means the 40-pin header is soldered. It can be more convenient for people who don’t own a soldering iron,...
- Posted 5 years ago
New Raspberry Pi Zero W!
5 years ago the first Raspberry Pi board was launched on the market. Now they celebrate their birthday revealing a new variant of Raspberry Pi Zero with wireless LAN and Bluetooth: the Raspberry Pi Zero W precisely. Here’s...
- Posted 6 years ago